High quality filling equipment and filling machines
We are a renowned manufacturer of filling and packaging solutions in the field of primary packaging. Our different filling machines allow filling into different types of containers and packaging forms. This enables us to guarantee that our equipment is perfectly adapted to your specific needs and that we can offer you a solution for every problem.
Versatile application areas with our filling machines
Gustav Obermeyer has been specializing for years in the needs of various companies from all sectors of industry. We can therefore serve customers from the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries just as easily as customers from the food, non-food and tobacco sectors. We offer a wide range of standard and special solutions for semi- and fully automatic applications.
Our product portfolio
- Filling machines for laboratory use
- Sealing machines for laboratory use
- Filling machines for liquid and foaming products
- Filling machines for viscous and abrasive products
- Filling and closing machines for tubes
- Filling and closing machines for jars and cans
- Filling and sealing machines for nail polish
- Filling and sealing machines for lip gloss, eyeliner and mascara
- Filling and closing machines for bottles
- Filling and sealing machines for dispensers
- Filling and sealing machines for cartridges
- Filling and closing machines for syringes
- Filling and sealing machines for snus tobacco
- Line automation and special solutions
Why filling systems from Gustav Obermeyer?
For all machines offered, existing and proven designs (assemblies) are used to a large extent. This unique modular technology enables us to offer you high scalability and short delivery times. Thanks to our decades of experience, you can always rely on the quality of our products. The construction of the machines is designed for maximum flexibility and easy access for operation and maintenance. Of course, we are also happy to take over the maintenance and general overhaul of your filling systems.
The machines are built in accordance with the recognised safety rules as per the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. They all meet the requirements of the internationally valid GMP standards. For special requirements, a particularly high-quality version, the pharmaceutical version, is also available. Please contact us and we will be happy to advise you on the different versions!